Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.5 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
INX's Charlotte location makes the ink on 95% of all beer and beverage cans manufactured in the United States. We are seeking an qualified Chemical Process Operator to work 3rd shift to produce high-quality printing ink at our Charlotte location. Previous experience within the Ink industry and/or manufacturing experience is preferred.
• Run batches of ink at proper mill settings.
• Adjust roller pressure and temperature as needed.
• Package finished product in cans and labels.
• Properly maintain mill, including cleanliness, proper greasing and oiling, chain/belt tension, and changing mill blade daily or as needed.
• Wash mill thoroughly when going from one type of ink to another.
• Clean drip pans, disposing of scrap ink.
• High school diploma or general educational degree (GED).
• Previous manufacturing, lab, in-plant and or warehouse experience are helpful.
• Good math and communication skills
• Basic computer skills.
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran