Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. Additionally, this location was just named Lebanon's 2017 Industrial Business of the Year!
As a supplier of high quality, environmentally friendly products, we are very proud that our Lebanon, OH facility is experiencing strong growth in 2017. As a result, we have 10 openings for Inkmakers/Ink Technicians (Liquid ink) on our 2nd and 3rd shifts. The starting pay is $16.00 to $20 per hour. The 2nd shift hours are 2 p.m to 10:30 p.m. The 3rd shift hours are 10:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. Both shifts include shift differential pay. Previous experience is preferred, but with our apprenticeship program we are willing to train motivated individuals looking for a career with a growing company and stable industry. This job posting was updated on 8/7/17.
Essential functions of the job are:
Perform all aspects of quality Ink manufacturing, including but not limited to dispensing, milling, mixer operation and packaging of ink.
• Weighing batches of ink by following the directions on the batch ticket.
• Mixing batches of ink and making additions as directed.
• Running batches on a mill.
• Packaging finished product.
• Operating a forklift
• High school diploma or general educational degree (G.E.D.) desired.
• Must be able to work either 2nd shift or 3rd shift. We have 10 openings!
• Previous experience in the ink industry is preferred but we are willing to train motivated individuals.
• Must pass a color recognition test and must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Basic math and communication skills.
• Good computer skills.
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.