Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Ink Room Manager for our customer's site in Story City, IA. Previous experience within the Ink industry is preferred but not required. Manufacturing experience is a must. This position was updated 3/8/18.
• Oversees ink room and customer technical projects
• Manufactures batches of ink
• Manages customer schedule
• Performs quality control of ink and inventory management
• Press-side troubleshooting
• Maintains sound relations with the customer
• High school graduate or G.E.D.
• Manufacturing experience is a MUST!
• Novaflow knowledge preferred
• X-Rite knowledge preferred
• Solvent based ink and CI Flexo experience highly desirable
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran