Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant (UV Offset & UV Flexo ink) Trainee and an In-plant Tech at our customer site in Batavia, OH to act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. The In-plant Tech position will work 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. a 12 hour rotating shift. The In-plant Trainee (day shift) position is to prepare an individual for becoming an In-plant Technician. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred. Manufacturing experience is required.
• This is a training position (entry level role) to learn the daily responsibilities and duties of an Inplant Technician.
• This trainee will be working closely with In-plant Techs to prepare to become an In-plant Technician.
• Once training is completed, this employee will be qualified to fill an open In-plant job at the current customer site or another In-plant location.
• High School diploma; some college is preferred.
• Previous experience in the ink industry is preferred. Manufacturing experience is required.
• Must be able to relocate, if necessary to fill an opening, once trained.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and pass a color recognition test.
• Good computer skills.
• Must work well in a team environment, both with and without direct supervision.
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.