Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for our ink manufacturing facility in West Chicago, Illinois. Primary responsibilities: maintain all production equipment, improve on existing equipment, work independently and with the team. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Installs, repairs, maintains and trouble shoots equipment.
• Must be able to work independently or on teams and solve problems.
• Must maintain a clean and safe working environment.
• A 1 year industrial maintenance certificate or a 1 year electrical maintenance certificate from a college or technical school or at least 3 years of hands on industrial maintenance experience with mechanical and electrical systems.
• Must have direct knowledge of how to trouble shoot, repair and maintain pumps, mixers, processing equipment, fans and rotational power transmission systems.
• Must have direct knowledge in trouble shooting 0 to 24 volt DC electrical controls, 0 to 240 single phase AC electrical systems and 0 to 480 volt three phase electrical systems.
• Must have direct knowledge in trouble shooting single phase and three phase electric motors.
• Email, MS Excel and work computer proficiency is required.
• Reading electrical, welding and mechanical drawings.
• PLC control trouble shooting, hydraulic systems and pneumatic systems.
• Practical knowledge of the above skills will be tested.
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran