Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are looking for several Millhands to work 3rd shift from 11 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday night at our Shawnee, KS area location. Manufacturing experience is a PLUS! To learn more about INX’s Edwardsville facility please check out our video here:
• Runs batches of ink on a 3-Roll Mill at proper settings
• Grinds ink and cans ink with consistent weights
• Checks grind, labels containers, and places on a pallet or cart
• Washes the Mill
• Maintains the Mill to TPM standards
• High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent; or 1-3 months of related experience
• Must be able to work 3rd shift hours from 11 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
• Exceptional attendance is required.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., stand and walk the duration of the shift
• Forklift experience is a plus
• Good math skills and verbal/written communication skills
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran