Welcome! Are you seeking a global, well-established and innovative company that’s part of an industry with exciting growth potential? Then, start your Colorful Career with INX!
INX International is the third largest producer of inks in North American with full service subsidiaries in Europe and South American. We offer a complete line of ink and coating solutions technology for commercial, packaging and digital applications. As a leading global manufacturer of inkjet inks, we provide a full palette of digital ink systems, advanced technologies and integrated services.
At INX, we believe we can only grow our business as well as we grow our teams. The average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. We are looking for new talent, with new ideas as we continue to provide quality, service and innovation to the printing and packaging markets.
We are seeking several Chemists (Ink) with work experience in Liquid (Water), Ink Jet, Digital, or UV Offset or Sheetfed to work at our R & D facility located in West Chicago. These are hands-on positions with some bench work, but also involve direct customer contact with technical support teams. Our Research & Development division is going through a major renovation and doubling in size. The expansion is due to growth and because we recently moved our Digital lab from California to West Chicago. Our Chemists will enjoy a new office space and new lab equipment! Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
Why you will love working at INX:
We're serious about Ink but know how to have fun! Join us for volleyball games, picnics, and unsponsored outings such as baseball games and mud runs.
Check out our video to learn more about working out our R & D site:
• Carry out research and development assignments that are relatively broad in nature.
• Prepare standards and specification for processes, facilities, products, and tests.
• Analyze & manage technical aspects of projects, and determine methods and techniques to be used and principles to be applied.
• Conduct research on manufactured products to develop and improve products; collect and record data, interpretation and conclusions; and report results.
• Conduct research into composition, structure, properties and relationships of printing inks, coatings, and raw materials used in their formulation.
• Read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals.
• Respond to common inquiries from customers.
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or experience equivalent.
• 5 to 10 years of printing/ink experience.
• Lead by example and reinforce a culture of excellence and positive behaviors with team members.
• Excellent customer service; self-directed, outgoing, personable and friendly.
• Project management skills.
• Competency level should allow the employee to author internal reports, reports to customers, or articles for ink industry publications.
• May be asked to prepare presentations or papers to customers or any of the professional organizations related to this industry.
• Apply advanced mathematical concepts and to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
• Apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulae, scientific equations, graphs).
• Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables and to conduct studies using the scientific method.
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran