Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. Additionally, this location was just named Lebanon's 2017 Industrial Business of the Year!
As a supplier of high quality, environmentally friendly products, we are very proud that our Lebanon, OH facility is experiencing strong growth in 2017. We are seeking a qualified 2nd shift Shipping Clerk for our Lebanon, OH facility to receive, store, and distribute materials and products. The 2nd shift hours are 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is required.
• Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Prepares items for shipment.
• Compares identifying information and counts, weights or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading,
invoices, orders, or other records.
• Must be able to work 2nd shift hours from 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
• High School diploma or G.E.D. required.
• Experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right individual with a stable work history and manufacturing experience.
• Forklift license/experience is a plus but not required.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Good computer skills
• Basic math skills.
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran