Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Technician (Metal Deco Ink) to work at our customer's site in Cheraw, SC. This person will act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink industry is preferred. Manufacturing experience is required.
• Technical service and colormatching
• Manufacturing batches of ink under 100 lbs.
• QC checking of incoming & onsite manufactured batches
• Inventory management and housekeeping
• Maintaining customer satisfaction by superior service
• One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Manufacturing experience is required
• Previous lab, in-plant, warehouse, and customer service skills are helpful
• Excellent customer service skills
• Basic computer skills
• Good math, reading and communication skills
• Must be able to pass a color recognition test
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.