Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Technician (Offset ink) to be based out of West Chicago -or- the New Jersey area. This person will act as a liaison between INX and customers, manufacture ink, and maintain ink rooms. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• This is a roaming tech; there is a lot of travel involved. This position will be based out of West Chicago -or- the New Jersey area.
• Order, maintain, and modify inventory to meet the customer's needs
• Review, schedule, and estimate ink coverages
• Communicate and interact effectively with the customers
• Perform daily clean-up and general housekeeping duties
• Be willing and able to be on call as needed for tech service 24/7
• High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
• Offset ink experience
• Ability to provide tech service 24/7
• Previous lab and/or in-plant experience required
• Must be able to keep a clean work area
• Professional demeanor, self-motivated, and reliable
• Good computer skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Basic computer skills
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.