Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a qualified Technical Service Rep (Metal ink) for our Charlotte, NC location. This position will perform technical service duties which will require frequent traveling to the customer. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is required.
• Technical service
• Extensive color matching
• Manufacturing and QC batches of ink
• Inventory management and recordkeeping
• General housekeeping duties
• Other miscellaneous duties assigned
• This position requires travel up to 50% to customers for coverage as needed
• Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from 2-year college or trade school
• 2 - 5 years experience in the ink industry is required
• Solid customer service skills
• Able to effectively communicate with peers and customers
• Must have excellent written and reading comprehension skills
• SAP experience is preferred
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office, Outlook, etc.
• Previous In-plant experience helpful
• Understanding of commercial printing concepts is a plus
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran