Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a qualified Accounts Receivable Associate for our Corporate office in Schaumburg. This is a entry level position. ERP experience is a plus.
Key Responsibilities: posting cash to customer accounts and setting up new customer master records in SAP. Additional related duties include payment difference research/resolution. **There is little to no collection or credit duties within this position***
The ideal candidate has AR experience in a manufacturing setting, but that is not required.
• Perform all AR payment receipt activities on a daily basis
• Set up Customer and Credit Master records; make changes for existing customer records
• Perform activities associated with posting and resolving customer deductions
• Generate monthly customer statements
• Respond to customer inquiries and/or document requests
• Create and maintain reports for management associated with above duties .
Requested or helpful:
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran