Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a qualified 3rd shift Quality Control Technician to work at our Edwardsville, KS facility. The 3rd shift hours are 11 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. Mon - Fri nights. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Quality Control tests and functions
• Color quality tests
• Make batch additions
• Calibration and verification of test equipment
• Release batches to Production
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent
• Understanding or experience in ink manufacturing and/or laboratory procedures
• Must be able to pass a color recognition test
• Must have computer experience in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
Requested or helpful:
• Quality Control experience is desireable but not required; willing to train the right individual
• Color matching experience
• Knowledge of SAP
• Team work skills
• Understanding and experience in TPM and 5S
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran