Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a 2nd shift In-plant Technician (solvent-based liquid ink) to work at our customer's Flexographic printing site in South Elgin. This person will work 2nd shift and act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred. Manufacturing experience is required.
• Press-side technical support
• Dispensing Ink
• QC and Colormatching
• Controlling workoff
• Rotating ink inventory and housekeeping duties
• Maintaining customer satisfaction by superior customer service
• High School diploma or G.E.D.
• Previous experience in the Ink Industry is preferred
• Manufacturing experience is required
• Good computer skills
• Must be able to pass a color recognition test
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Colormatching experience preferred
• Good customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with good math and reading skills
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran