Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an experienced Ink Technical Application Specialist to work onsite at our customer's facility in DeForest, WI. This person will manage all improvement projects and new projects at the plant level, maintain customer relations, resolve issues, and coordinate projects between the plant and the INX lab. Previous experience within the Ink industry is required.
• Manage continuous improvement projects
• Coordinate projects between the plant and the R & D lab
• Provide press-side technical support
• Maintain an excellent relationship between INX and the customer
• 5 years of experience in the Ink industry; minimum 5 years flexible packaging experience
• Knowledge of Rotogravure, solvent-based ink, and film and lamination structures
• Good computer skills
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.