Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Technician (Metal Deco Ink) to work at our customer's site in Sugar Land, TX. This person will act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink industry is preferred. Manufacturing experience is required.
• Technical service
• Colormatch inks
• Manufacture batches of ink under 100 lbs.
• QC check incoming & on-site manufactured batches
• Inventory management and housekeeping
• Maintain customer satisfaction by superior service
• One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. College degree is a plus.
• Manufacturing experience is required
• Good math, reading and written communication skills
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to pass a color recognition test
• Excellent computer skills
• Previous lab, in-plant, warehouse, and customer service skills are helpful
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran