Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an experienced Shipping & Receiving Clerk to work at our West Chicago facility. This individual must be flexible and willing to work occasional overtime on Saturdays. Shipping & Receiving experience in a warehouse environment is required.
• Conveys materials/items to designated areas and places them on racks/bins using a scanner
• Marks materials with identifying information
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets
• Transfers data into SAP for inventory control
• Prepares items for shipment
• Checks picking list for outgoing order accuracy
• Pulls material from warehouse for production needs using a scanner
• High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
• Shipping & Receiving experience in a warehouse environment is required
• Must be able to drive a forklift
• Excellent math, verbal, reading, and comprehension skills
• Good computer skills
The following additional qualifications are helpful but not required:
• Fed EX/UPS shipping experience
• Hazardous materials training
• SAP knowledge
• International shipping experience
• Turret experience
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran