Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Ink Room Manager (Metal Deco ink) to work at our customer's site in Windsor, CO. Previous experience within the Ink industry is required.
• Technical service
• Color matching
• Manufacturing batches of ink under 100 pounds
• Responding to customer needs
• QC incoming and onsite-manufactured batches of ink
• Inventory management and record-keeping
• Maintaining customer satisfaction by superior service
• High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalent; college degree is a plus
• Excellent math skills, reading and written communication skills
• At least 2 to 5 years in ink industry is required
• Good computer skills in MS Office
• SAP knowledge is preferred
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and pass a color recognition test
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.