Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician to work at our Lebanon facility. Primary responsibilities: maintain all production equipment, improve on existing equipment, work independently and with the team. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• The repair and maintenance of the process equipment and industrial facility.
• Update and maintain accurate maintenance records.
• Assist production in manufacturing on a as needed basis.
• Maintaining work area in 5S condition.
• Must be able to work independently or on teams and solve problems.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• 3 - 4 years related experience and/or training in a industrial maintenance environment.
• Mechanical and electrical skills along with forklift experience
• Able to read and understand blueprints and /or schematic drawings to determine the proper work procedures, and assembly requirements.
• Must have direct knowledge of how to trouble shoot, repair and maintain pumps, mixers, processing equipment.
• Conduit bending, stick welding, mig welding and tig welding experience helpful.
• Cutting torch and Pipe threading experience helpful.
• Practical knowledge of the above skills will be tested.
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.