Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an experienced Logistics Manager at our Lebanon, OH facility to oversee incoming and outgoing shipping activities.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments, and preparing items for shipment
• Create policies or procedures for logistics activities
• Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, and customer service logs
• Maintain Training & Safety records
• Manage an accurate inventory of warehouse materials
• Assist in S/R activities; prepare Bill of Lading; Post weight and shipping charges
• High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
• 1 to 3 years supervisory experience
• 5+ years of experience in logistics
• Experience in TPM and 5S
• Proficient in MS Office and inventory management software; SAP
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.