Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking two Inplant Technicians (2nd shift and 3rd shift) at our customer's site in Churchville (Chili), NY.
• Produces ink from a dispenser
• Works off ink from inventory
• Manages customer schedule
• Performs quality control of ink and inventory management
• Maintains a good relationship with the customer
• High school graduate or G.E.D.
• Knowledge of, and experience with, ink dispensers, solvent ink, and flexographic printing
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals, and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran