Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an Ink Inplant Manager to be an on-site liaison between INX and our customer. Additionally, this person will supervise on-site Inplant Technicians.
• Maintain a strong relationship between INX and the customer
• Perform or assign functions including: technical service, color matching on press, QC of inks, producing ink from a dispenser, working off ink from inventory, housekeeping, record-keeping, and other duties as required
• Assist inplant techs in responding to customer needs
• Oversee inventory management and the customer's schedule to ensure that proper inventory levels are maintained
• Responsible for the direct or indirect training of employees on the equipment they will be using
• High school graduate or G.E.D.; college degree preferred
• Understands the principles and practical functions of laboratory and production equipment and instruments
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• 5 years of experience in Flexographic printing and ink
• Working knowledge of ink dispensers and Solvent ink
Additional qualifications requested or helpful:
• Supervisory experience
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Experience managing an Inplant Ink Room
• Experience with Novaflow Dispensers
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.