Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Ink Room Manager (Liquid ink) to work at our customer's site in St. Charles, IL. This person will be a liaison between INX and the customer and will manufacture ink. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred. Manufacturing experience is required.
• Dispensing inks
• Color matching
• Controlling Work-off
• Press-side technical support
• Ordering, maintaining and modifying inventory to meet the customer's needs
• Performing daily clean up and general housekeeping duties
• High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalency
• Previous lab, in-plant, and/or manufacturing experience required
• Prior Flexo ink knowledge preferred
• Color matching ability; must be able to pass a color blindness test
• Spectrophotometer knowledge & experience helpful
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good computer skills in MS Office
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran