Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking several Ink Makers at our Appleton, WI facility. This person will weigh raw materials and operate mixers and/or mills. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred but not required.
We have 6+ positions open. Available shifts:
• Weigh batches of ink, following directions on the batch ticket
• Mix batches of ink and make additions as directed
• Run batches on a mill
• Package finished product
• Operate a forklift
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Previous experience in the ink industry preferred
• Must be able to pass a color recognition test
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Basic computer skills
• Good communication skills
• Able to maintain regular and acceptable attendance
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran