Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Tech (Metal Ink), to work 2nd shift Monday - Friday 2 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. at our customer's site in Canton, OH. This person will act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
Our ideal candidate is an organized person who enjoys problem solving, working independently, and having a variety of tasks that make each day different.
• Color matching
• Monthly reporting
• Manufacturing batches of ink under 100 lbs.
• Following all safety requirements
• Quality control
• Press-side technical support
• Inventory management and housekeeping
• Available to work 2nd shift Mon - Fri, 2 p.m to 10:30 p.m.
• Good mathematical skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Color matching ability
• Excellent customer service skills
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• Spectrophotometer knowledge and experience
• Previous lab or warehouse experience
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.