Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Ink Room Manager (solvent inks) to work at our customer's site in Scottsburg, IN (30 miles outside of Louisville, KY). This person will be a liaison between INX and the customer, and he or she will maintain the ink room.
• Manage the ink department staff of 8 customer employees
• Continuous improvements tasks
• Manage projects with the customer
• Monitor schedule to ensure all ink is QC'd properly for upcoming jobs
• Minimum of 5 years of ink room experience is required
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• Novaflow and/or dispenser operations
• Solvent based inks experience
• Experience in Gravure printing
• Previous management experience
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.