Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here 13+ years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
As a supplier of high-quality, environmentally friendly products, we are very proud that our Lebanon facility is experiencing strong growth in 2018. Additionally, this location was named Lebanon's 2017 Industrial Business of the Year!
We are seeking an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician to work at our Lebanon facility. Our ideal candidate has previous experience in the Ink industry. Industrial Maintenance experience is required.
This position is for a 12-hour day shift on a 2-3-2 or EOWEO (Every Other Weekend Off) schedule. The schedule follows a 14-day pattern: 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, and 3 days off. This person will have a 3-day weekend every other weekend and won't have to work more than 3 days in a row.
• The repair and maintenance of the process equipment and industrial facility
• Update and maintain accurate maintenance records
• Assist Production with manufacturing on an as-needed basis
• Maintain the work area in 5S condition
• Must be able to work independently or on teams, and be able to solve problems
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 3 - 4 years related experience and/or training in an industrial maintenance environment
• Mechanical and electrical skills, along with forklift experience
• Able to read and understand blueprints and /or schematic drawings to determine the proper work procedures, and assembly requirements
• Must have direct knowledge of how to troubleshoot, repair and maintain pumps, mixers, and processing equipment.
• Conduit bending, stick welding, mig welding and tig welding experience helpful
• Cutting torch and Pipe threading experience helpful
• Practical knowledge of the above skills will be tested.
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.