Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an experienced In-plant Manager (Offset ink) to work at our customer's site in Fountain Inn, SC. Additionally, this person will supervise one In-plant Technician. Previous experience within the Ink industry is required.
• Manage ink room and one In-plant Technician
• Manage the press schedule and coordinate upcoming jobs with customer
• Color match and produce ink for the Offset Sheetfed UV and Conventional presses
• Inventory management and recordkeeping
• Pressroom technical service
• Perform service when called in by customer
• 3 years of In-plant experience
• Color matching experience
• Technically qualified to service Offset Sheetfed products
• Familiar with X-rite hardware and software
• Excellent communication skills
• Good computer skills
• Able to lift 35 - 50 pounds and pass a color recognition test
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.