Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an experienced Inplant Manager (Offset ink) to work at our customer's site in De Pere, WI. Additionally, this person will supervise one or two In-plant Technicians.
• Review scheduling and coordinate jobs with customer.
• Color matching and produce ink for Offset Sheetfed Operation
• Call-in service as needed
• Inventory management/monthly consignment counts
• Job estimation
• complete customer reports
• Supervise one or two employees
• Good computer and written skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Technically qualified to service Offset Sheetfed products both conventional and UV lines
• At least 2 to 5 years in the ink industry; 1 to 3 years supervisory experience preferred.
• Familiar with Xrite IQC
• Organized and follows direction.
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• Willing and able to work after hours if necessary
• Willing and able to work weekends if necessary
• Good supervisory skills
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.