Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant (Offset ink) Technician to work at our customer's site in DePere, WI. This person will be a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Initially this person will work 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. After that, the hours will likely switch to 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
• Manufacture Offset Paste inks
• Perform colormatches
• Review the customer's print job schedule
• Manage inventory, receiving and stocking shelves to meet the customer's needs
• Stage inks at press and return inks as needed
• Perform daily clean-up and general housekeeping duties.
• Rotating on-call duties
• Experience with X-Rite Color Management software
• Must maintain a clean and organized work area
• Good written and oral communication skills
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful
• Experience with X-Rite IFS (Ink Formulation Software) is helpful
• Willing and able to work some weekends if necessary
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.