Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant (Metal Deco ink) Technician to work at our customer's site in La Crosse WI, to act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Manufacture batches of inks in quantities of less than 100 pounds
• Perform color matching
• Technical Service
• QC incoming & on-site manufactured batches
• Inventory management and recordkeeping
• Perform daily clean up and general housekeeping duties
• One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Basic computer skills
• Math skills, reading & written communication skills
• Problem solving, ability to identify potential problems, and good decision making skills
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• Previous lab, inplant, and/or warehouse experience helpful
• Technical service experience in graphics, ink industry or paint industry is preferred
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.