Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. Additionally, this location was named Lebanon's 2017 Industrial Business of the Year!
We are seeking an experienced Shipping/Receiving Coordinator to work at our Lebanon, OH facility. Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Create packing lists for sales orders; create deliveries and post goods for shipments
• Enter tracking for orders and process inventory inquiries in SAP
• Process RGA orders & complete goods movement
• Coordinate batch ticket closing with Production
• Create shipping documents for all International and Domestic shipments
• Approve shipping rate for shipments
• Maintain monthly history file for ground & air shipments
• Complete and submit monthly OMR reports
• Provide administrative assistance for the S/R Manager
• Provide support for bi-annual inventory counts; perform weekly/monthly cycle counts
• 2 to 5 years of related experience or degree relevant to the position
• Computer literate (basic to intermediate word processing and Excel)
• Able to multi-task with great attention to detail
• Interpret a variety of oral, written diagram, or schedule instructions; can solve practical problems with numerous variables
Additional qualifications requested or helpful
• Strong SAP skills or relevant knowledge
• Desire for continuing education
• Deadline-oriented and detail-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.