Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. Additionally, this location was named Lebanon's 2017 Industrial Business of the Year!
We are seeking a Shipping Clerk and 3 Material Handlers to receive, store, and distribute materials and products. Previous experience in a warehouse is helpful but not required. The starting pay is $18.00 per hour plus shift differential, if applicable. If you have forklift experience, please apply!
By applying to this job you can be considered for a 1st shift Shipping Clerk position as well as a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift Material Handler position. First shift is 6 am-2:30 pm; Second shift is 2 pm.-10:30 pm; Third shift is 10 pm-6:30 am. These positions may work overtime and weekends.
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins
• Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves
• Mark materials with identifying information using the proper labeling procedure
• Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed
• Convey material and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other areas
• May receive and process incoming and outgoing orders in SAP
• Compile worksheets or tickets from customer specifications
• Schedule pick ups from various vendors
• High school eduction or GED; or 1-3 months related experience
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
• Basic Math, i.e. add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units, using fractions and decimals.
Additional qualifications that are helpful but not required:
• SAP experience
• Forklift experience
• Warehouse experience
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.