Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Technician to act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. This person will work at our customer's location, alongside one other INX employee. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is a plus but is not required.
• Manufacture inks at the customer's facility and be responsible for the security and maintenance of the ink room where all the INX inventory is stored.
• Order, maintain and modify inventory to meet the customer's needs, while also conforming the inventory to the INX on-site inventory parameters.
• Keep shelves in order, rotate stock and advise supervisor of inks that need to be returned to home branch.
• Perform Quality Control on inks.
• Perform color matches as needed.
• Maintain customer an in-plant records.
• Perform daily clean-up and general housekeeping duties.
• May attend daily meetings to discuss the customer's print job schedule and production needs.
• One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to pass a color vision test.
• Read and interpret documents and manuals; write routine reports and memos; speak effectively before groups of customers.
• Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written, oral, or diagram instructions; deal with problems involving several variables in standard situations.
• Basic computer skills.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
Additional qualifications that are helpful but not required:
• Previous lab or in-plant experience
• Knowledge of ink manufacturing
• Colormatching experience
• Excellent customer service skills
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.