Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a Quality Control Technician to work in our West Chicago Lab. Previous QC experience within the Ink Industry is preferred but not required.
• Perform Quality Control tests and functions
• Perform color quality tests
• Make batch additions as needed
• Calibrate and verify test equipment
• Release batches to Production
• Must be able to pass a color recognition test
• Understanding of ink manufacturing and/or laboratory procedures
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both.
• Must have computer experience including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Teamwork skills
Helpful but not required:
• Quality Control experience is desirable, but we are willing to train the right individual
• Colormatching experience is a plus
• Knowledge of SAP
• Understanding of, and experience in, TPM and 5S
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.