Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a Lab Technician/Quality Control Technician to work in our Santa Fe Springs lab. Previous colormatching experience is required.
• Color matching inks
• Quality Control of products manufactured
• Verbal and written communication with INX customers
• Occasional travel and in-plant coverage as needed
• High school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.)
• Must be able to pass a color recognition test
• Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good verbal and communication skills
• Minimum of 5 years of color matching experience
Helpful but not required:
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.