Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk for our Corporate office in Schaumburg. Previous Accounts Payable experience -and- SAP experience is required.
• Reviews, edits, and processes invoices.
• Matches invoices to purchase orders.
• Processes employee expenses.
• Prints payable checks.
• Checks and approves all vouchers for payment.
• Answers all vendor inquiries.
• This is an entry-level position - please no Accountants, Supervisors, or Directors.
• SAP experience is required.
• Prior Accounts Payable experience is required.
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to build and maintain business relationships (internal & external).
• Knowledge of purchasing is helpful.
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.