Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to the President for our corporate office in Schaumburg, IL. The ideal candidate will be an amazing communicator bringing their best-in-class organization skills and will be great at maintaining relationships internally and externally. Previous experience supporting a VP or C-level organizational leader is required. Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Serve as the primary administrative support person to our President
• This person will regularly access materials of a highly confidential and sensitive nature
• Manage a busy calendar and make travel arrangements
• Manage and drive multiple projects and priorities at once, including off-site and large scale events
• Function as the President's gatekeeper answering his phone calls and will be the liaison with other departments
• Prepare reports and other documents
• Initiates and composes correspondence with a high degree of accuracy for review and signature
• High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent. Some college is preferred
• Minimum 3 years of experience supporting a VP or C-level organizational leader is required
• Must be able to handle confidential information with integrity
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office products, including MS Outlook and Excel
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• Detail oriented
• Highly professional
• Proficient in SAP preferred
• Able to thrive in a fast pace work environment with competing priorities
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.