Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a QC (Quality Control) Manager for our facility in Charlotte, NC. INX's Charlotte location makes the ink on 95% of all beer and beverage cans manufactured in the United States.
• Direct, coordinate, and plan the daily activities of the QC Department
• Oversee Incoming and Outgoing QC of products produced at the Charlotte branch
• Responsible for any product recalls for the Charlotte branch
• Oversee Lab equipment verification and calibration within the QC Department
• Manage a staff of 6 direct reports in a 24/7 manufacturing facility
• Responsible for payroll, approval of time off requests, and annual evaluations of Technicians
• Associate degree from College /Technical School or minimum of 2 yrs. related experience
• Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Excellent math & communication skills
• Ability to make decisions in high-stress situations
• Ability to identify and qualify color
• Understanding of ink manufacturing and the basic aspects of printing
• This position requires frequent standing and walking, as well as lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Previous Quality Control or Laboratory experience
• Strong management skills, including management of yourself and others
• Available after hours if needed to help with situations that arise in the department
• Understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.