Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an experienced In-plant (Offset ink) Ink Room Manager to work onsite at our customer's location in Grafton, WI. Previous experience within the Ink industry is required.
• Reviewing the schedule and coordinating jobs with the customer
• Color matching and producing ink for Offset Sheetfed Operations
• On call service
• Performing inventory management / Monthly consignment counts
• Job estimating
• Completing customer reports
• High school graduate or G.E.D.
• Good computer and written skills
• Technically qualified to service Offset Sheetfed products, both Conventional and UV lines
• Familiar with Xrite IQC
• Organized and good at following directions
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• Flexibility to work after hours if necessary
• Flexibility to work weekends if necessary
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.