Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. Additionally, this location was named Lebanon's 2017 Industrial Business of the Year!
As a supplier of high quality, environmentally friendly products, we are very proud that our Lebanon, OH facility is experiencing strong growth in 2018. As a result, we are seeking a Quality Control Technician to work in our Lebanon laboratory. Previous QC experience within the Ink Industry is preferred but not required.
• Perform Quality Control tests and functions
• Make recommendations for corrective batch additions
• Calibrate and verify test equipment
• Release batches to production
• SAP data entry
• Experience in ink manufacturing and/or laboratory procedures
• Must be able to pass a color recognition test
• Must have good computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Helpful, but not required:
• Knowledge of SAP
• Quality Control experience is helpful, but not required; we will to train the right individual
• Color matching experience is a plus
• Team work skills
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.