Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We have a current opening for a customer service representative at our corporate office in Schaumburg.
• Prepare orders for billing and related functions
• Receive, investigate and respond to customer concerns about product, service or billing
• Perform consignment inventory and billing functions
• Prepare reports for management and customers
• Provide administrative support to mini plant accounts by entering data associated with inventory capture movement and relief, either stock or customer filled
• Perform searches for internal and external procurement of materials, both raw and finished goods
• Maintain all related mini plant data in SAP
• Must have experience using SAP
• Minimum of 5 years of customer service experience
• Excellent computer skills (intermediate) in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• Professional phone manner, good communication skills and excellent customer service skills
• Good math skills including fractions, decimals, percentages, and discounts.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Excellent problem-solving skills involving several variables in standard situations
• Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as in a team
Ink industry experience is a plus!
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.