Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Ink Room Manager to act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Review the schedule and coordinate jobs with the customer
• Manufacture, QC, colormatch, and deliver press-ready inks to meet the demands of the customer's production schedule
• Manage the local inventory
• Perform job estimations
• Complete customer reports as needed
• Perform general housekeeping duties as assigned
• Be available for service call-ins after hours or on weekends as needed
• Technically qualified to service Offset Sheetfed products
• Familiar with Xrite IQC
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• This job requires someone who is organized and able to follow directions
• Basic computer skills
• 2-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.