Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a Quality Control Technician for our location in Homewood, IL. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Performs quality control testing of production batches of inks and coatings
• Enters results into SAP, prints labels, and files results
• Calibrates and verifies test equipment
• Establishes and maintains accurate and complete quality records, hard files, and computer files
• Participates in the investigation and analysis of causes of nonconforming batches and returned products
• Must pass a colorblindness test
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good math skills
• Basic computer skills (MS Office)
Additional qualifications requested or helpful:
• Prior ink/coating experience
• Experience with X-Rite spectrophotometer and software
• Knowledge of SAP
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.