Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Technician to act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. This person will work at our customer's location, alongside one other INX employee.
• Manufacture inks at the customer's facility and be responsible for the security and maintenance of the ink room where all the INX inventory is stored
• Order, maintain and modify inventory to meet the customer's needs, while also conforming the inventory to the INX on-site inventory parameters
• Keep shelves in order and rotate stock
• Perform Quality Control on inks
• Perform color matches as needed
• Maintain customer and in-plant records
• Perform daily clean-up and general housekeeping duties
• May attend daily meetings to discuss the customer's print job schedule and production needs; prepare job estimates based on this information
• This position potentially could supervise the other on-site In-plant Tech
• Technically qualified to service Offset/UV Sheetfed products
• Familiar with Xrite IQC
• One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be able to pass a color vision test
• Organized and able to folow direction
• Good computer skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Additional qualifications that are helpful:
• Familiar with IFS
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.