Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking someone to assist with day-to-day operations of Production and HR functions and duties. Much of this person's time will be spent in the shop, walking around to gather information for the Production Admin Assistant portion of the job.
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Plant Managers
• Compile and update production records, including employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
• Coordinate HR products (meetings, training, surveys, etc.) and take minutes
• Successfully handle employee requests regarding Human Resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, etc.)
• Properly resolve complaints and grievance procedures
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
• High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office in particular)
• Basic knowledge of labor laws
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
Additional qualifications that are requested but not required:
• Proven experience as an HR/Administrative Assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
• Working knowledge of office equipment
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.