Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an Inplant Technician (Metal Deco Ink) to work at our customer's site in Nichols, NY. This person will act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Technical service and color matching
• Manufacturing batches under 100 pounds
• Quality control check of incoming and on-site manufactured batches
• Inventory management, housekeeping and record keeping
• One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 2 to 5 years related experience and/or training
• Basic computer skills
• Excellent math skills, reading and written communication skills
• Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• Previous lab, inplant, warehouse, and customer service skills are helpful
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.