Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a 2nd shift In-plant Technician (Liquid ink) to work at our customer's site in Brenham, TX. This person will be a liaison between INX and the customer and will manufacture ink. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is required.
• Dispensing inks, colormatching and controlling work-off
• Monthly reporting
• Ordering ink and inventory control (managing min-max levels)
• Following all safety requirements
• Quality Control
• Press-side technical support
• Flexographic ink knowledge
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Colormatching ability
• Good customer service skills
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Office
Note: Spectrophotometer knowledge and experience is helpful.
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.