Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a Purchasing Manager for our Research and Development office in West Chicago.
• Works with suppliers to review new product offerings and supply issues
• Assists Technical staff regarding raw material sourcing
• Coordinates with INX locations regarding supply and service issues
• Sources vendors for new applications
• Facilitates annual bids for select materials
• Bachelor's Degree is a plus
• Proficient Microsoft Excel and SAP skills
• Excellent mathematical skills and the ability to analyze and interpret business
• Outstanding negotiating, facilitation, and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional qualifications that are helpful but not required:
• Previous experience as a Chemist is a plus
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.