Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Technician (Metal Deco Ink) to work at our customer's site in Batavia, IL. This person will act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Technical service and colormatching
• Manufactures batches under 100 lbs.
• Performs quality control checks of on site batches
• Prepares color proofs for new labels
• Inventory management, housekeeping and good record keeping a must
• Excellent math, reading and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively when speaking and writing in English
• At least two years of ink industry experience
• Can lift 50 lbs.
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• Previous lab, warehouse and customer service skills are helpful
• Metal Deco printing is also helpful
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.